So finishing this coding project, oi. I want a nap. This go-go-go may afford me to upsize my meal and get a large Powerade instead of medium, but this week needs some relax in it. Thus I’ve compiled the:
Things I would like to do this week so I can relax and rest and hopefully feel a lot better than I do right now list.
Clever list name I know. So the things I’d like to do:
- Go get a massage.
- Take at least 2 unplanned naps.
- Get the 3D Printer fixed (it’s shifting about 3-4 inches up and ruining prints)
- Fly the Drone
- Setup a time-lapse somewhere cool!
I know I likely won’t get to complete all of these, but I hope to! I want to do the drone somewhere cool, same with the time-lapse I want it to be somewhere beautiful as I finally figured out settings!
Sadly there is a second list, it’s titled:
While I would love a break sadly the real world tells me I must get these things done list.
- Move magazine website (it didn’t move this weekend, it’ll move Monday Night)
- Shutdown 2 VPS servers Tuesday
- Work on FlockHosting
- Clean the Room
- Clean the Truck
- Do Laundry
So we shall see what this week holds – tired. Achy. Off I go!